Terms and Conditions – "Love at every swipe" Campaign
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&C”) before entering the Promotional campaign.
DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN:
- The Campaign will be live from February 16, 2023 to March 16, 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (“Campaign Period”)
2. You will have to spend through your Federal Bank Debit Card availed from Jupiter Platform (“Co-Branded Card”) in the Campaign Period.
3. You understand and acknowledge that you have to achieve the below-mentioned transaction milestone as assigned to you by Jupiter on Jupiter App/email within the Campaign Period to be eligible to win the respective rewards:
- Hundered (100) Highest transactors in the Campaign Period shall be rewarded with Accor Membership. This is subject to minimum 8 transactions performed in the Campaign Period
- You further understand that ATM withdrawal and wallet load will not be considered while calculating total spends
- Transactions that are successfully completed will only be considered in the Campaign
- The odds of being in the top 100 list of transactors to become eligible Accor Membership reward depend on the number of users who successfully transacts with the minimum amount of INR 500 in the Campaign Period.
- Winners of different rewards will be announced on March 31, 2023, and notified by Jupiter through email/push notification and rewards will be sent to their registered email id with Jupiter by March 31, 2023
- No cash or other prize alternatives are available in whole or part. However, in circumstances beyond Jupiter’s control, Jupiter may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value at Jupiter's sole discretion
- The redemption procedure for each of these rewards shall be promptly communicated to the winner if required.
- Jupiter may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in its sole discretion, change any of the T&Cs or cancel the Campaign at any time, without prior notice. Further, Jupiter in its sole discretion, modify, terminate or suspend the Campaign should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Campaign
- Jupiter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any user found to be tampering with the Campaign or Jupiter App without specifying the reason or intimating the user
- Jupiter shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to you as a result of a Force Majeure Event
- Jupiter shall not be liable if the gift voucher/Accor Membership you received has been lost, stolen or damaged. Further, Jupiter will not be responsible for the redemption of these gift vouchers/Accor Membership.
- You understand and acknowledge that each of these gift vouchers/Accor Membership shall have its own terms and conditions for redemption and you shall abide by them for redemption.
- This Campaign is being made purely on a best-effort basis and participating in this Campaign is voluntary. By participating in the Campaign, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Jupiter, and any of its affiliates and employees from any liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse gift vouchers/Accor Membership, even if caused or contributed to by Jupiter’s negligence
- Jupiter shall have sole discretion in changing the number of winners/amount of spends for each milestone and its rewards at any time before the announcement of the winners.
- All disputes relating to the transaction or the spending will be resolved in accordance with the applicable terms. All disputes between the user and the merchant (including in relation to the services/products) will be resolved inter se and Jupiter or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve such dispute
- These Campaign T&Cs are governed by the laws of India and the courts at Mumbai will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or concerning these T&Cs