1.1 Amica Investment Advisors Private Limited is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 (CIN: U65929MH2019PTC335288), allows users to invest in, track and manage their investments in direct plans of mutual fund schemes (“Services”), through the Mutual Fund Investment Platform (“Investment Platform”) on the mobile application of Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited (“Jupiter App”). From time to time, the Investment Platform may allow users to invest in other investment products.
2. Types of Data that we may collect from You
2.1 We and our associate/affiliate companies/Partner Bank (Federal Bank) need to collect/receive/share/process/use/store Your information to the extent required to provide the Services, enhance the user experience, build affluence scores/ user insights, analyse data for the introduction of new services and features, and as may be required to comply with any regulatory requirements and contractual obligations. We may collect/receive/share/process/use/store the following information about You as well as the device from which you avail of the Services.
2.2 “Personal Information” will inter alia include any information which is directly or indirectly available with Us to identify or verify individual identity. This may also include sensitive personal data which inter alia includes financial information such as bank account, debit card details, biometric information.
2.3 “Non-Personal Information” may be collected by Us which cannot be used to identify an individual, while he/she uses the Investment Platform. This information inter alia includes IP address, browser type, name of the individual’s internet service provider.
Categories of data/ information which We and our associate/affiliate companies/Partner Bank (Federal Bank) may collect/receive/share/process/use/store in order to serve You through the Investment Platform:
Categories of Data
Full name, title, age, user ID, gender and date of birth (DOB).
Telephone/mobile number(s), permanent, current and shipping address, state/city of residence, country, pin code, email address.
Details of Your active bank account opened on the Jupiter App (“Partner Bank Account”) including account number, Partner Bank customer ID, e-nach, NEFT, IMPS and UPI ID details, debit card information, including the debit card number, card type, expiry date on the debit card, and name on the card, salary and income details.
Know Your Customer (KYC) documents including all proofs of identity and address, photograph, Permanent Account Number (PAN), signature, email ID, occupational details, etc.
Transactional Information (Money Flow)
UPI ID, category and other identifiers along with the details of Services availed on the Investment Platform, mode of payment, location, the date, currency and amount of the transaction, whether the payment was successful, and other information provided by You directly or indirectly to Us or provided to Us by other third party entities. We also store transaction details such as amount spent, counterparty details, beneficiary information, account balance, transaction ID, date and time of transaction. Further, we may store information relating to your income, lifestyle levels and usage pattern.
Usage and Technical Information
IP addresses, application, device or browser type, versions and configurations, operating systems, device brand and model, time zone setting, geo-location information, content, unique identifiers associated with Your device(s) and pages that You access on the Investment Platform and the dates and times that You visit the Investment Platform, and paths taken.
Information about Your investments.
Marketing and Communication Information
Communications with customer service support, behavioural data (for example, data collected using cookies), information about promotions, surveys, promotional campaigns and records of Your decision(s) to subscribe or to withdraw from receiving marketing materials, if any.
Information in you device(s)
We may also access Your contact list, call records, SMS, camera, media files and location data in your devices for various purposes after seeking necessary permissions.
2.4 You hereby agree, acknowledge and grant your consent to Us to obtain information/data from You through the Investment Platform, the Jupiter App, different communication channels, when You provide Your details in forms, surveys, online applications or similar online fields. Further, You hereby agree, acknowledge and grant your consent to allow Us to obtain/share Your information/data from/to third-party entities including but not limited to our associate/affiliate companies/Partner Bank (Federal Bank), relevant AMCs, RTAs, KRAs, business partners and financial institutions, to the extent required to provide the Services, enhance the user experience, build affluence scores/ user insights, analyse data for the introduction of new services and features, and as may be required to comply with any regulatory requirements and contractual obligations.
3. Purpose and Use of Your Data
3.1.1 Facilitating various services provided by Us, including:
- Setting up Your designated investment account and facilitating the processing of Your investment/redemption instructions which You may initiate through the Investment Platform via Your designated investment account (“Transaction Instructions”).
- Maintaining a record of Your Transaction Instructions, transactions and holdings, generating and sending reminders, alerts, notifications to You for transactions, upcoming funds transfers, etc.
- Verifying Your identity for the purposes of allowing You to avail of the Services on the Investment Platform.
- Checking/updating/registering Your KYC details in centralized KYC databases.
- Resolving Your queries, concerns and providing You with support in the case of any issues during the use of the Services.
- Informing You about any offers relating to our Services including sharing of marketing material with You.
- Streamlining and customizing Your experience of using the Investment Platform.
- Informing You about the progress of and issues with, if any, pertaining to the Transactions Instructions initiated by You and the resolution thereof or relating to the services availed by You.
- Facilitate the transfer of funds between Your Partner Bank Account and the bank account(s) of the concerned AMCs.
- Tracking, analyzing and maintaining information about Your use of the Investment Platform.
- Carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis.
- Undertaking analytics for the purposes of developing or improving our products, services, security, service quality, and advertising strategies.
- Managing our infrastructure and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Conducting credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as may be required under applicable laws, regulations or directives.
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, directives, orders, instructions and requests from any authorities, including regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities or other authorities.
- Undertaking financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, risk management (including monitoring credit exposures), audit and record-keeping activities.
- Enforcing obligations owed to Us.
- Communicating with our associate/affiliate companies/Partner Bank (Federal Bank) with respect to their products/services that You may have availed through Us.
- Enabling our associate/affiliate companies/Partner Bank (Federal Bank) to communicate with You with respect to their products/services that you may have availed through Us.
- Using Your information in other ways as required or permitted by law or with Your consent.
- The data collected by cookies helps Us track, analyse and understand Your trends so as to enable Us to understand lacunas (such as slow response time on the Jupiter App) and improve Your interactive experience of using our Services, our design, features and functionalities.
- You understand, acknowledge and expressly grant Us Your consent:
- To share/receive your Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information with/from our associate/affiliate companies/Partner Bank (Federal Bank) for the purposes which are not limited to providing You with the Services, improving the existing Services, enhancing the user experience, building affluence scores/ user insights, outsourcing relationship management activities, analysing data for the introduction of new services and features, and as may be required to comply with any regulatory requirements and contractual obligations.
- To collect/receive/process/use/store certain Personal Information (including PAN, DOB, residential status, etc.) that You may have shared with Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited in order to allow Us to provide the Services to You. Further, You expressly consent that certain Personal Information that may be shared by You with Us, including financial information (such as debit card details or other payment mode details), or Your information that may be collated by Us from the KRAs may be shared with Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited in order to facilitate the provision of our Services to You.
4. Links to Other Sites
4.1 Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites/ applications/ products/ services or any third-party electronic communication service (“Other Websites”) may be provided on the Investment Platform which are operated by third-party entities and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with Us unless expressly specified on the Investment Platform.
5. Data Retention
6. Your Rights
6.1.1 Access the information We hold about You, or get a copy of it in a portable (machine-readable) format or request Us to send it to a third party.
6.1.2 Review, correct or rectify the inaccurate Personal Information stored with Us.
6.1.4 Ask Us to delete Your Personal Information. However, You understand that the deletion of certain information may impact the Services being offered to You and the same may result in total suspension of the Services if the deleted information is of a category that is considered mandatory to provide the Services.
You can exercise any of the aforementioned rights by submitting a request to email@example.com
6.2 You understand that these rights are limited in some situations, such as, where We are legally or otherwise bound to process/retain/share/disclose Your Personal Information. This may also affect our ability to provide You Services and therefore may lead to discontinuation of the Services You avail from the Investment Platform.
7. Security Precautions
7.1 We work to protect the security of Your Personal Information during transmission by using appropriate software, which encrypts information You input. This encrypted information is stored on secure servers and data centres. Further, We ensure that the number of employees involved in the management of the data centre who have physical access to these computers is limited. Also, We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
7.2 We have also implemented information security practices and standards and have in place information security programmes and policies containing managerial, technical, operational and physical security measures that are in compliance with the applicable laws including, so as to protect the information provided to Us from unauthorized access, use, modification, damage, disclosure or impairment. Further, We may from time to time use reasonable additional or alternative procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality of Your Personal Information through our Investment Platform.
7.3 No data transmission over the internet is fully secure, so We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You submit to us. Further, We do not guarantee in any way, the security of any information that You transmit or share on the Investment Platform; and You do so at Your own risk.
8. Disclaimer of Information
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy, truthfulness, correctness and completeness of the Personal Information You provide Us and our associate/affiliate companies/Partner Bank (Federal Bank), that is necessary for providing the Services to You. You shall hold harmless and indemnify Us and our associate/affiliate companies from and against all claims arising out of or in relation to the wrongful Personal Information provided by You to Us and our associate/affiliate companies/Partner Bank (Federal Bank). If your Personal Information changes, You shall correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend Your information by making the necessary change on the information on the Investment Platform/Jupiter App or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Contacting Us
10.1 In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below for your reference:
Mr. Vivek Agarwal
Aminca Investment Advisors Private Limited