You also acknowledge that you have read, understood, acknowledged and accepted the Jupiter Terms and Conditions available at https://jupiter.money/terms-and-conditions / (“Jupiter Terms”) and the Jupiter Networth Terms available on the mobile application owned by Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited (“Jupiter App”) (“Networth Terms”).
You understand and acknowledge that by agreeing to these Terms you expressly consent to the terms and conditions of Cookiejar Technologies Private Limited a certified Account Aggregator Company (“Account Aggregator” or “FinVu”).
For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires, the term:
- “Jupiter Investment Adviser” or “Company” shall mean Amica Investment Advisers Private Limited.
- Any other capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Networth Terms.
- Jupiter has partnered with the Company to provide you the Networth Service.
- By accepting these Terms, you give your express consent to the Company to request for the following information from the banks through FinVu and sharing the same with Jupiter
1. Details of the bank accounts that you wish to share with Jupiter, including but not limited to the account balance and the bank statements.
2. Any other details as may be requested, for which your express consent will be taken.
3. You understand that the Company only acts as an intermediary and only transfers the information as received from the Account Aggregator to Jupiter, and the Company shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information so received and/or transferred.
4. You hereby acknowledge that the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, agents or business partners shall not be held liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. The Company shall also not be liable under any circumstances for damages arising out or related in any way to Your inability to access, or Your difficulty in accessing the Platform to avail of any Services any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Platform by any third party, any loss of Your data, any claim relating to Your data or content from the Services.
4. The Company may, to the maximum extent permitted by law and in its sole discretion, change, modify any of the Terms without intimating the user and neither the Company, Jupiter or its agents, affiliates, employees, directors or representatives, shall be liable for any (a) lost profits, loss of goodwill or opportunity, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (b) matter beyond its or their reasonable control, even if the Company or Jupiter has been advised of the possibility of any of the aforementioned damages.
5. All claims, matters and disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai only. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and no other nation. The customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai, India as regards any claims or matters arising under these Terms. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than the Republic of India.