For the purpose of these NetWorth Terms, wherever the context so requires, the term:
a. “Services” means (a) the Networth feature available on the Jupiter mobile application (“Jupiter App”) where you can view consolidated display of all your account balance(s) across different bank accounts on a single platform i.e. the Jupiter App; and
b. Any other capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Jupiter Terms.
a). For enabling the Services, we shall partner with financial institutions, RBI licensed account aggregator(s), SEBI licensed investment advisors, third party banks or other entities (“Partner Entities”). By availing this Service, you understand and undertake that you shall abide by the terms and conditions of such Partner Entity and shall provide all information as requested by the Partner Entity in order to provide you the Service.
b). You understand and expressly consent Jupiter to read all your SMS data excluding the SMS correspondence from personal number to fetch data fields including but not limited to account balance, masked account number, bank name, etc, to provide you the Service.
c). You understand and accept that Jupiter shall provide the Service on best effort basis and actual bank account balance(s) could differ from the one consolidated in the Service.
d). To increase the accuracy of the Service, you shall have an option to register with our Partner Entities by way of one time password authentication on the mobile number used to avail this Service.
e). After successful authentication, a list of the bank accounts that are linked with your mobile number shall be displayed and you shall have the option to choose which bank accounts can Jupiter and the Partner Entities access to provide you this Networth Service.
f). A onetime password authentication shall be undertaken for account(s) maintained in each bank account you wish to link to the NetWorth Service.
g). Please note that your express consent will be taken before collecting each of the below mentioned information:
- List of the bank accounts you wish to link to the NetWorth Service.
- Details of the bank accounts that you wish to share with Jupiter, including but not limited to the account balance and the bank statements.
- The duration for which such consent shall be valid.
- The frequency at which such information shall be requested from the banks where your bank accounts are maintained.
h). After providing all the above mentioned information and accepting these terms, Jupiter enables you to get a holistic view of your expenses and income as per the information available from the bank statements fetched from your linked bank accounts on the best effort basis.
i). You understand that the information displayed shall be updated by Jupiter (balance displayed shall be time stamped) at the time decided in its sole discretion , and any transactions undertaken from the bank accounts after such time shall only be reflected on the next information update. You also understand that Jupiter and Partner Entity only displays the information as received from the banks, and are not liable for any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information so received.
j). You understand and acknowledge that upon enabling clause (i) mentioned above, the consolidated bank amount that shall be displayed on the home screen of Jupiter App shall be the latest of the bank amount fetched through the Partner Entities and the transactional SMS.
k). You understand that the Service provided by Jupiter shall be in accordance with its own internal processes and policies and Jupiter shall have the right at its sole discretion to deny the provision of such Service to you.
l). You further understand and acknowledge that the Service you availed can be used for creating more personalized and unique banking experience for you. The data through this Service could be used for screening and risk mitigation purposes for different products and services you may avail on the Jupiter App.
4. Jupiter may, to the maximum extent permitted by law and in its sole discretion, change, modify any of the Networth Terms without intimating the user and neither Jupiter, the Partner Entities or its agents, affiliates, employees, directors or representatives, shall be liable for any (a) lost profits, loss of goodwill or opportunity, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (b) matter beyond its or their reasonable control, even if Jupiter or the Partner Entities has been advised of the possibility of any of the aforementioned damages.