Edge-Federal Credit Card - All Benefits
Below are the benefits detailed on the Edge- Federal Bank Card. Nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the clauses of the MITC. Unless otherwise specified, the words and expressions used herein shall have the same meaning as in the MITC and these Terms. Bank and/or ANMPL may, to the maximum extent permitted by law and in its sole discretion, change, modify any of these Terms with prior notice of at least 30 (thirty days). The Cardholder would be deemed to have accepted these Terms in case they do not close the card within the aforementioned notice period.
- You will automatically receive 2 Jewels on every ₹100 spent on qualified Edge- Federal Card transaction (minimum transaction amount is ₹100). These rewards come with your card and require no additional subscription fee.
You will also receive additional 3 Jewels on every ₹100 spent on your top 3 merchants (ranked by spends). You can earn a maximum of 2500 Jewels per billing cycle. Based on your spending patterns, you may be awarded bonus Jewels on your top 1, 2 or 3 merchants till you hit the cap of 2500 Jewels.
- Redemption value of Jewels in cash is as per 5 Jewels = ₹1
- On purchase of any booster packs, you can avail 10 Jewels on every ₹100 spent on qualified Edge-Federal Card transaction (on minimum transaction amount of ₹100) on merchants belonging to the specific booster pack. You can earn up to 10,000 Jewels per billing cycle depending on the type of booster pack purchased.
- You can avail a 1 billing cycle free trial on the Getaway, Binge and Everyday Boosters once.
- Merchants/MCC which are part of the purchased Booster Pack, will not be considered for 2x and 5x Jewels.
- Booster pack merchants eligibility is solely dependent on the Merchant Category Code (MCC) provided by the Card Network
- Subject to your acceptance of terms and conditions of the digital gold, Jewels may be redeemed as digital gold on the Jupiter App or as Cash in your Federal Bank account.
- Earning and Redemption of Jewels earned for Edge- Federal Card is dependent on the payment of the Minimum Amount Due for your latest bill. If the minimum amount due is not paid, any Jewels earned in the cycle will be locked for redemption. Moreover, earning of Jewels will be paused till the time the minimum amount due is paid in full
- Jewels which have been credited or debited to or from your Edge- Federal Card account shall be reflected on the Jupiter app. You can also view the Jewels accumulated by you on the Jupiter app.
- AFTPL as authorised by the Bank reserves the right to wholly or partly modify the Edge- Federal Card Rewards Programme. The reward points, conversion rate, withdrawal of Jewels awarded may be modified from time to time.
- In case the Edge- Federal Card Rewards Programme comes in conflict with any rule, regulation or order or any statutory authority, then the rewards programme may be modified or canceled to give effect to said requirements.
- Jewels do not expire and have lifetime validity, except in circumstances detailed below:
a. If the Edge- Federal Card is not used for more than 365 days, the accrued Jewels will be nullified.
b. If the user doesn’t pay their outstanding dues for 90 days, any Jewels accrued will lapse.
c. AFTPL as authorized by Bank reserves the right to cancel or suspend the accrued Jewels if the Edge- Federal Card account is in arrears, suspension or default or if the Edge Federal Credit Card account is or is reasonably suspected to be operated fraudulently.
d. In case of Cardholder’s death, the Jewels earned but not redeemed at that time will be forfeited.
e. If a transaction is reversed by way of a refund/chargeback/reimbursement, the transaction amount shall be credited back to your Edge- Federal Credit Card account. In such instances, the Jewels accrued on those transactions will be reduced from the overall Jewels balance.
f. On closure/termination of Edge- Federal Cardholdership, any Jewels pending to be claimed in the Cardholder’s account will be forfeited.
g. AFTPL as authorized by the Bank will not be held responsible if any supplier of products / services offered to you withdraws, cancels, alters or amends those products / services.
h. AFTPL as authorized by the Bank makes no warranties for the quality of products / services provided by the merchant establishments participating in the Jupiter Edge- Federal Rewards Programme
i. Jewels are not awarded for certain merchant categories classified under the following Merchant Category Code (“MCC”) as stipulated by the Bank’s network partners. This list is as follows-
The Bank can block earning of Jewels on any merchant if there is a reasonable suspicion of fraud.
You can avail 1 domestic lounge access every 3 months. The lounge
access will be rewarded basis the following terms & conditions -
1. On minimum eligible spends of ₹30,000 in the last 3 months
2. Voucher for lounge access will be sent on the registered mobile number
and email id.
3. Voucher can be redeemed at any of the eligible domestic lounges
4. Voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date of issuance