Terms of Service and Disclaimer – E-Gift Cards
- Your use of the E-Gift Cards shall be at your sole risk and Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited (“Jupiter”) is not responsible for the E-Gift Cards once issued.
- You understand that the E-Gift Cards You purchase are redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services, or the service provider. The service provider, not Jupiter, is the seller of the goods and services and Pine Labs and the service provider are solely responsible for the redemption of the E-Gift Cards You purchase.
- You understand that You can only purchase E-Gift Cards from Jupiter Mobile App by using Federal Bank Savings Account that You maintain with Jupiter or by redeeming Jewels.
- Jupiter is not responsible for the end use of the E-Gift Cards.
- The products are purchased by You directly from the merchant / vendor. You understand and agree that Jupiter is not responsible for the delivery or the quality or performance of the same.
- You understand that the final product delivery would be subject to the stock and terms and conditions of the partner shopping platform.
- You further understand that You shall have no recourse to Jupiter for the items purchased or services availed by You using the E-Gift Cards.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the E-Gift Cards and your account.
- You understand that E-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- Orders placed using E-Gift Cards cannot be cancelled at a later point in time.
- You understand that the validity of the E-Gift Cards will be as shown on the Jupiter App and it shall start from the date of its issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter. Validity of E-Gift Card cannot be extended, new E-Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused E-Gift Card.
- You can purchase E-Gift Card in the denomination available on the Jupiter Mobile App.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You, Pine Labs and Jupiter each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai. You agree to indemnify Pine Labs and Jupiter for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Pine Labs and Jupiter reserve the right to change these E-Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion and without prior notice to You. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- NEITHER Pine Labs NOR JUPITER MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO E-GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A E-GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH E-GIFT CARD.
- Pine Labs has filed an application with the regulatory authorities to consolidate into its parent entity, Pine Labs Private Limited (“Pine Labs”). On receipt of the approval, the business will get consolidated into a single entity, i.e. Pine Labs, and Pine Labs will thereafter honour all valid E-Gift Cards and undertake all other Gift Card issuer obligations that are being undertaken by Pine Labs prior to the approval date. There will be no change to your E-Gift Card issued by Pine Labs, in any manner, such as its use, acceptance, validity, redemption and user experience.