Access to your Jupiter account and the usage of your account is subject to your compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth herein, read along with all documents, including but not limited to; applications forms and undertakings, signed by you during account opening, and any terms/consents/policies included on Jupiter’s App and Website or Platform including Terms and Conditions available at Website-. Capitalized words not defined herein can be referred to in Terms and Conditions.
TYPE OF DATA WHICH WE COLLECT FROM YOU
“Non-Personal Information” may be collected by Jupiter which cannot be used to identify individual, while you are using Jupiter Platform. This information inter alia includes IP address, browser type, name of your internet service provider
(Personal Information and Non-Personal Information hereinafter together referred to as the “combined information”).
Categories of data/ information which we may process in order to serve you according to the service or product you opt for through Jupiter Platform:
|Categories of Data||Information Processed|
|Identity and Account Opening Information||Full name(s), title, age, user ID, gender and date of birth|
|Contact Information||Telephone/mobile number(s), permanent, current and shipping address, state/city of residence, country, pin code, email address|
|Financial Information||Personal and Partner Bank account numbers and bank account data including e-nach, NEFT, IMPS and UPI ID details, credit or debit card information, including the credit or debit card number, card type, expiry date on the credit or debit card of other banks, and name on the card, salary and income details, loan account details|
|Identification Information||Know Your Customer (KYC) documents including all proofs of identity and address, photograph, Permanent Account Number (PAN), signature, Partner Bank Customer ID, employer name, corporate email ID, etc.|
|Transactional Information (Money Flow)||UPI ID, details from payment system providers, TPAPs,, name of issuing bank, merchant’s name, category and other identifiers along with the details of products or services purchased or paid for, mode of payment, location, the date, currency and amount of the transaction, whether the payment was successful, and other information provided by you directly or indirectly to us or provided to us by banks, merchants or other service providers or business partners.|
|Usage and Technical Information||IP addresses, application, device or browser type, versions and configurations, operating systems, device brand and model, time zone setting, geo-location information, content, unique identifiers associated with your device(s) and pages that you access on the Website(s), Apps or Platforms, and the dates and times that you visit the Website, App or Platform, and paths taken.|
|Credit and Lending Information||Credit or affluence related information or assessment, credit information report, credit or affluence score or reliability scores provided by third parties such as financial institutions or credit information companies or account aggregators or similar third parties as permitted under applicable laws of India including our business partners, independent service providers and our group entities.|
|Marketing and Communication Information||Communications with customer service support, behavioural data (for example, data collected using cookies), information about promotions, surveys, promotional campaigns and records of your decision(s) to subscribe or to withdraw from receiving marketing materials, if any.|
|Information in your device(s)||We may also access your contact list, call records, SMS, camera, media files and location data in your devices for various purposes after seeking necessary permissions.|
All these data are processed in regard to providing you better services and product,managing our relationship with you, fulfilment of contractual and regulatory obligations.
During the account opening process on Jupiter Platform, you do not share aadhaar number with Jupiter. You would be redirected to the Partner Bank platform for completing your aadhaar verification.
GOOGLE API SERVICES
You can choose to enable our access to your one or more Google accounts with your Jupiter App account.
We may run the following search query on your Gmail account to identify and access emails and their attachments that contain the data required for processing your request:
subject:"Consolidated Account Statement - CAMS Mailback Request" orsubject:"Consolidated Account Statement - KFINTECH Mailback Request", newer_than:7d
The emails and attachments identified will contain the details of your investments such as folio numbers, transaction dates, dividends, subscription and redemption amount, etc.
Jupiter uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide in-depth analysis of your mutual fund investments across different asset management companies in the form of a report that will be available on the App and sent to you as an email.
- Use aggregated data for internal operations and improving analytics
You can choose to de-link your Google account with your Jupiter App account at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can also de-link your Google account by visiting your Google Mail’s permission settings located at: myaccount.google.com/permissions
The email content and/or attachment may be shared securely with Jupiter’s business partners and third parties for the purpose of parsing the data accurately.
We only transfer the data to others if necessary to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application's user interface.
Jupiter’s use of information collected from Google API will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy , including the Limited use requirements.
This act of connecting your Google account with Jupiter account comes under the“Restricted Scopes” under Google API Services User Data Policy.
Jupiter ensures that it is always in compliance with the restricted scope defined under Google OAuth API policies.
We do not use or transfer the data for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising.
- We first obtain your affirmative agreement for specific messages
- It is necessary for security purposes (such as investigating a bug or abuse);
- It is necessary to comply with applicable law; or
- Our use is limited to internal operations and the data (including derivations)have been aggregated and anonymized.
PURPOSE AND USE OF YOUR DATA
We require the profiling information which includes details such as identity details, contact details, usernames and passwords in order to manage our relationship with you and provide services to you. This information is used for specific business purposes or for other related purposes designated by Jupiter or for a lawful purpose to comply with the applicable laws and regulatory and contractual obligations which inter alia includes:
- developing and providing banking or non-banking facilities, products or services (whether made available by us or through us), including but not limited to executing investments, banking, commercial or other transactions and clearing or reporting on these transactions;
- carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis;
- analytics for the purposes of developing or improving our products, services,security, service quality, and advertising strategies;
- assessing and processing applications, instructions or requests from you;
- communicating with you, including providing you with updates on changes toproducts, services and banking facilities (whether made available by us or throughour business partners) including any additions, expansions, suspensions andreplacements of or to such products, services and banking facilities and their termsand conditions;
- managing our infrastructure and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- responding to your queries or feedback;
- addressing or investigating any complaints, claims or disputes;
- verifying your identity for the purposes of providing banking facilities, products or services;
- conducting credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as may be requiredunder applicable law, regulation or directive or under contractual arrangement with Partner Bank and Non-Banking Financial Company;
- to prevent or detect crime including fraud and financial crime, e.g. financing for terrorism;
- financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, risk management (including monitoring credit exposures), audit and record keeping purposes;
- To enter into a contract with you or to take steps pursuant to your request prior to entering into a contract.
- to use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent;
- The data collected by cookies helps us track, analyse and understand your trends so as to enable us to understand lacunas (such as slow response time on our website page or application) and improve your interactive experience of using our Services, our design, features and functionalities.
You further understand that we may use your combined information that is collected by us to market our product and Services including product and services of our business partners, independent service providers and/or our group entities and affiliates and to notify you about offers, sponsorships, marketing programmes and similar marketing campaigns. We may also process and analyse your information that we have of you to understand your usage trends and preferences, and to develop and market (either ourselves or through our group companies, our business partners or any other third parties) new products, services, features and functions to you based on such analysis of your Personal Information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
|Access to your information||You may request record of your Personal Information being processed by us, upon the verification of your identity and other information as per the Company internal policy|
|Review, Correct and Rectify your information||You may review, correct or rectify the inaccurate Personal Information that is stored with us|
We have also implemented information security practices and standards and have in place information security programmes and policies containing managerial, technical, operational and physical security measures that are in compliance with the applicable laws including, so as to protect the information provided to us from unauthorized access, use, modification, damage, disclosure or impairment. Further, we may from time to time use reasonable additional or alternative procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information through our Jupiter Platform.
No data transmission over the internet is fully secure, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you submit to us. Further, we do not guarantee in any way, the security of any information that you transmit or share on the Jupiter Platform; and you do so at your own risk.
It is very important that any Personal Information we hold about you is up to date and correct. Please inform us of any changes to your Personal Information over an email or update your information on the Platform.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited
3rd Floor, Above HDFC Bank, Viraj Building,
SV Road, Khar West, Mumbai – 400052
E-mail ID: - email@example.com