Terms and Conditions – ‘Summer Swipe Fest '
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&C”) before entering the Promotional campaign.
DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN:
- The Campaign will be live from June 15, 2023 to July 25, 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (“Campaign Period”)
- You will have to spend through your Debit Card in the Campaign Period
- You understand and acknowledge that you have to achieve the below-mentioned spends milestone as assigned to you by Jupiter on Jupiter App/email/SMS/whatsapp within the Campaign Period to be eligible to win the respective rewards
- ATM withdrawals, credit card repayments, wallet transactions will not be considered in the underlying conditions of qualified spends as mentioned in the Jupiter Terms and Conditions while calculating total spends
- Transactions that are successfully completed will only be considered in the Campaign
- Winners of different rewards will be announced on July 20, 2023 and notified by Jupiter through email/push notification and rewards will be sent to their registered email id/mobile number with Jupiter by July 20, 2023
- No cash or other prize alternatives are available in whole or part. However, in circumstances beyond Jupiter’s control, Jupiter may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value at Jupiter's sole discretion
- The redemption procedure for each of these rewards shall be promptly communicated to the winners, if required
- Respective rewards T&Cs:
- The Gift Card along with all the details will be shared on the email id registered with Jupiter.
- The Gift card is valid for purchases made from MakeMyTrip only and is valid for a period of 12 Months from the date of purchase.
- To check your voucher balance & validity, please log on to - https://www.makemytrip.com/gift-cards/?popup=checkbalance For Flights, Hotels & Holidays:
- Can be redeemed online at www.makemytrip.com or on MakeMyTrip Android & IOS app. Please follow the steps listed below:
- Select your Flight/ Hotel and fill required details till you reach the payment page.
- On Website, click on More options and Select;Gift Card; as your Payment Mode. On Android and IOS app, choose Gift Card as the payment option
- Enter your Gift Card/ Card No. (16 Digit) and 6 Digit Pin No.
- Click on & Make Payment & Pay the Balance amount (if any) using other Payment Modes Listed.
- Flights & Hotels are not redeemable offline.
- For redeeming Holidays offline:
- Please call on the understated number to redeem the card.
- Domestic and International Holiday packages: 0124- 4859657.
- You can reach out to our travel expert between 9 AM to 9 PM
- You can write on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also visit the MakeMyTrip Branches to redeem.
- This Gift card is not valid on Rail, Homestays and Visa applications
- Gift cards are valid on bookings made through MMT Mobile App.
- In case of transaction failures after Gift Card is applied, amount would be automatically refunded to the same cards within 24 hours.
- This Gift card/voucher cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by Makemytrip.com on app or website.
- This Gift card is valid for partial redemption. Balance would remain in the Gift Card till the validity period and can be reused for multiple transactions.
- Multiple Gift Cards (up to 3) can be combined and used on 1 transaction.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- The Gift card cannot be cancelled or exchanged for cash.
- The Gift card validity cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Gift Card code/Physical copy or both to be provided at the time of booking along with an ID proof for the offline redemption.
- MakeMyTrip is not responsible if the Gift card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- In case of cancellation of bookings made using the gift card within the validity period, the amount will be reversed to the same card as used at the time of booking.
- Users are required to save the gift card number and PIN to utilize this refunded amount as we will not be able to reset the PIN or reissue a new gift card number.
- In case of cancellations where the gift card validity has expired, no refund will be processed for the amount paid by the gift card.
- MakeMyTrip is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny accepting any Gift card if it suspects that there is duplicity of cards.
- In no event the liability of MakeMyTrip for any claims shall exceed the value of the card.
- In the event of any dispute, parties agree to exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi.
- This is for individual use only, Travel agents found using the card would lead to cancellation of booking and no refund would be made.
- For any issue or query regarding Gift card, please write to Giftvouchers@makemytrip.com
- Jupiter may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in its sole discretion, change any of the T&Cs or cancel the Campaign at any time, without prior notice. Further, Jupiter in its sole discretion, modify, terminate or suspend the Campaign should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Campaign
- Jupiter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any user found to be tampering with the Campaign or Jupiter App without specifying the reason or intimating the user
- Jupiter shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to you as a result of a Force Majeure Event
- Jupiter shall not be liable if the gift voucher you received has been lost, stolen or damaged. Further, Jupiter will not be responsible for the redemption of these gift voucher
- You understand and acknowledge that each of these gift vouchers shall have its own terms and conditions for redemption and you shall abide by them for redemption.
- This Campaign is being made purely on a best-effort basis and participating in this Campaign is voluntary. By participating in the Campaign, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Jupiter, and any of its affiliates and employees from any liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse gift vouchers, even if caused or contributed to by Jupiter’s negligence
- Jupiter shall have sole discretion in changing the number of winners/amount of spends for each milestone and its rewards at any time before the announcement of the winners
- All disputes relating to the transaction or the spending will be resolved in accordance with the applicable terms. All disputes between the user and the merchant (including in relation to the services/products) will be resolved inter se and Jupiter or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve such dispute
- These Campaign T&Cs are governed by the laws of India and the courts at Mumbai will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or concerning these T&Cs